The Suffolk Institute of Archaeology & History is a registered charity (no. 289512) for the advancement of the education of the public:
- to collect and publish information on the archaeology and history of the county of Suffolk.
- to oppose and prevent, as far as may be practicable, any injuries with which ancient monuments of every description within the county of Suffolk may from time to time be threatened and to collect accurate drawings, plans and descriptions thereof.
- to promote interest in local archaeological and historical matters.
Annual Subscription Rates are as follows:
- Single - £25.00
- Single under 25 years - £17.00
- Double (2 adults incl. children under 16 years) - £30.00
- United Kingdom Institutions - £35.00
- Overseas Institutions - £40.00
- If you wish to pay by post and cheque: Please click here to download a Membership Application Form
- If you wish to pay online by PayPal or Credit or Debit Card please click here